Friday, February 03, 2006

I feel sick duh....

I dunno what's wrong with me today..i think it's because i'm alone in the office..lonely...i feel lonely..ahaks....i feel sick already, i had watery eye. i really have an instinct that i should see an optometrist (isit??alah...doktor mata tu lah..) and my vision kinda getting blurry. Worst thing, i can't really have a clear vision when driving at night. But, right now, i'm so penniless to get a good spec...uhuks!!!Apsal, aku rasa kan, aku makin miskin duh, semenjak aku kerje ni. Dulu kaye gak skit masa study. Masa study boleh gak aku beli baju , sekarang ni kalo tak sale, jgn arap aku nak beli baju. Nak harapkan window shopping jerlah...

Bilerlah aku nak dpt kerja baru ni? Guess what??I'm looking for a new job already..*together everyone, "AGAIN!!"*Yes, again. After a few months working in an administration field. What was i thinking when i signed the offer letter again??I couldn't recall.Mmm..was i thinking? Cos, most of the time i don't. Whose fault??Erm...mine i guess...Well, btw i started to look for a job that requires me to see numbers again, to utilise my calculator and MS Excel though i'm such a sucker in numbers. I need help here, how to determine what you want to do with your life? So lucky those that know exactly what they want and are sailing smoothly towards it right now. At the age of 26, i guess i need to settle in a good company with good pay and enjoy the goddamn job. C'mon Carol, for goodness sake...stay put for at least about 2-3 years. I wanted too..but i have too many dreams and doesn't really know how to prioritise..

Ok, enough of the craps...i need to get back to work now. Its 4.30pm. Do some works and packed up and chiao...c'yah!

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers