Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm sick already...

I 'm already sick today. Will go and see the doctor later, noon time. Well, depends if i can stand the cold. Otherwise i just can see the doc very soon and get the MC and go home. Then again, will be on leave this friday till next tuesday. I can't wait for February to ends and see how many days i have actually worked this month..*productive days should be lesser...*

Can't really sleep last night. My nose was blocked but somehow it was so hot and i have to let the fan blew right to my face, making things worst. My throat really kills me now. It hurts whenever i try to swallow anything, even liquid. And the d**n phlegm making me feel even sicker (or was it more sick?..watever..) Dear Lord, i dun wanna get sick cos my parents, grandma and Jill is coming. I've promised to bring them to a trip and i dun want them to just stay at home and watch me in agony...Amen. (though i have not going to church for quite some time now..sob..sob..forgive me dear lord)

Wanna know how i got sick? I was watching this 25M HOAX show last sunday's night. My first actually, cos apparently the signal of 8tv was not that clear in my house. So, everything went ok until the parts where the family members were interviewed. It was all about the family getting together not about the money..though i bet "who the h**L doesn't want that much of money. But still family first. I strucked me and i was being so sentimental and cried!! Thts's how it all started. It happened for few times already. Any medical explanation? Now, i understand my body more. You don't want to go to work tomorrow, cry tonight. Cos, the next day you'll get sore throat and eligible for an MC.

I'm kinda hungry right now. I didn't had my dinner last night. My throat hurts so much. I now, in teh office with the a/c i feel cold and dizzy. Should get an MC asap...

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers