Thursday, February 02, 2006

Once upon a boring day in Subang...


Its a damn boring day today. Sometimes i just hate holidays, obviously hated them when i had to stay in the house doing nothing. Sometimes i thought that i'm an innie but certainly am not when i find out that the house is too hot to be in...indecisive me..

Just finished reading one of my story book which i bought somewhere in August 2005 in a second hand store nearby. Den was so puzzled when i told him that i've finished the book. "I wonder why can't u finish the Da Vinci Code's" he asked. Don't blame me if i say that we are not in the same boat. I don't really fancy that kind of story book. He accused me of being interested to book which contains "sex" thingy in it..WTF!!I just don't like it and no question asked..

I'm bored to death today. Almost 80% of the office is empty. Now, i can only hear the sound of my keyboard, the internet radio and the buzz of the a/c. I can't wait to end the day at 1630. I need to go somewhere to ease my mind. Stress due to the boredom..not good aight...

What did i do during the long holidays?Day 1: Went to a friend's house for CNY. Filled myself up with the food. Day 2: Thought of going to Cameron but ended up in a long jam along the highway. Finally diverted to Tg Malim for a turn. What a day..i thought so. Reached KL and went for THE DESCENT. Not a bad one but the ending puzzled me. Day 3: Stayed at home and read a book. Day 4: Went to a relocation sale, found nothing interesting. Bought few things for Den. Day 5: Its TODAY..a BORING DAY!!!z...zzz.z..z.zz..z.zz..z.z.ZZ...Z...z..z.Z....

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers