Tuesday, February 21, 2006

oNe FiNe DaY...















See this flower (courtesy of COACH..), its so captivating! i put it as my desktop wallpaper. All my life, i always fall in love with flowers. I even dream of having my own florist. Well..that's my biggest problem, too many dreams in life and NONE has actually materialised. Lack of proper planning and no priority i reckon...I resigned from my previous job to give way to my study, which was a MBA at that time. After deepest thought of the cost, i now planned to do my ACCA. In the end, both have not materialised...arghhh....i always have the 2nd thought and it always supersedes the 1st intention. What if i have 2nd thought on my wedding day??

Okay, lets just forget about what's running in my mind. I'm currently looking for a job, browsing thru the jobstreet and sent few applications. It was fun when you logged in to ur JS and found out that your applications are marked as "Under consideration", at least some hope there. But, it will be such a turn-off when you actually notice that total applicants under consideration is actually 400++. What on earth that makes u think you can be the chosen one among the 400++ applicants..??!!And i actually applied for a temporary job in an oil/gas industry, but was not sure how 'temporary' is that temporary..might consider it if they are willing to hire me.

I'm out of ideas on what to write...till then...

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers