Wednesday, February 15, 2006

St. Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone...

How's ur valentine's day's celebration? Mine was "awesome". I was spending my valentine's day in the car with Arthur (bro.) in a jam. Mum, Dad, Grandma and Jill went back home last night. After sending them off on a 7.00pm plane, me and athur made our way to Semarak. Then, after a smooth journey along the Seremban highway, we were caught in a super duper F****NG jam just before the sungai besi tol plaza until Semarak. i took us about 4 hours to reach Semarak. Pity Arthur who was driving..he lit few ciggies and sip some vodka (which he tapao from my house..). Today my body is aching all over. Guess tonight i have to get off to bed early. Furthermore, after a week spent with parents around the house, last night onwards i was and will be alone again. I could see mum's tears yesterday. i tried my best not to cry also..otherwise i'll catch flu today.

Honey is away still...sms me thru digi online. Miss him so terribly. Our 1st valentine's without each other. But, i do believe everyday is valentine's day. Can't wait to see him this friday. Talking about him, his parents came to see my parents last friday. They were talking about having a little engagement ceremony. Gosh..i'm a big girl!!i tried not to smile that night cos i felt that it was funny to think of getting married. Our courting anniversary falls on 13th of February. So, this year is the 7th year of romance. Mak ai..ni kalau budak, dah boleh masuk sekolah ni...

gotta get back to work now...

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers