Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back to reality

After almost a year spent doing numbers-free-job, i'm back to reality...back to numbers again. Some friends think that i was so stupid to switch field, i mean doing something which totally different from what i studied before. Now, i'm back and i promised myself, let this one be the last one.Its time to build a career and not job-hopping for almost every year.

I'll be on leave tomorrow, Mun Ling needs me to collect the Offer Letter and do medical check-up. when i applied for leave just now, my boss asked me "wah..tomorrow on leave, today apply ah..?" but, she signed also. Sorry boss, on friday, i'll come and see you again with a letter. Tp, takkanlah aku nak ckp aku gi amik Offer Letter kan..nak mampos ke aper..

Btw, wish me luck in my new job. I will be started working there after my engagement in June...

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers