Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm so damn lazy to go...

I am supposed to go somewhere this afternoon. Have an appointment with someone. Am on leave today but i am so lazy to go anywhere anymore...how lah??it is so nice to stay at home for my afternoon nap and it is so cold here despite of the sun shiny day outside. Sinned, why u don't want to take leave today, so that u can drive me there mah? I'm not gonna drive there cos i'm so not familiar with that place so am gonna take putra instead. Hopefully, can make it on time..

I have about 3 more hours to go and my hair is still wet. I dun wanna use the hairdryer, i think my hair is spoiled already. i'll always scared to wash/comb my hair. HAIRFALL!!

Oklah need to take a 15 mins nap....zZZZZzzzZZZzzz........

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers