Thursday, March 30, 2006

Imma confused...

I was on leave today cos i need to do the medical check up for my employment. Drove down to KL from Shah Alam at 9.30am. When i reached Tun Sambanthan monorail, i couldn't find any parking spot. So, i need to park at the road side, metred parking. Max prepaid of RM3.00 and RM1.00 for an hour. Meaning i need to settle all the important stuffs within 3 hours.

So, i reached Jln Sultan Ismail at about 11.30am. Went straight up to the HR department and after the HR personnel handed me the medical check up letter, i went to MUI plaza. It was after quite some time after my last medical check up. Frankly, i never like medical check up, especially when the toilet doesn't provide any tissue or the nurses gave u a so-not-friendly faces. something funny did happened when i was requested to have a chest x-ray. the lady in-charge was asking me:

Lady: Are there any possibilities that u r pregnant?
Me: (blur..) I don't think so..
Lady: What!!u don't think so
Me: owh..i mean NO!!
Lady: That's better

What was i thinking anyway?then, i need to see the doctor for heartbeat, blood pressure and stuff. And finally the part i hate the most. Checking for breast cancer. I had it once for my 1st employment (with my clothes on and bra loosen)...but i was so different this time, the doctor wanted me to take off evrything and wear just the panties. I was like WTF!!Siap ask for confirmation lagi tu;

Me: Do i have to take off my pants?
Nurse: Take off everything, ur baju, ur jeans and ur bra, pakai panties jer. There's a towel there (dgn nada menyampah..)
Me: **gulp**

The next thing i knew was that i lied down(towel tu hanyalah utk hiasan semata-mata) on the clinic's bed with the doc pressing here and there. I was acting cool though rasa malu giler. Tp, ileklah kan, hari doctor tu tgk benda yg sama..

Then, done with that, dah kena balik to the office building pulak. tp, makcik yg jaga kaunter tu taknak bagi aku naik pasal dah kol 12.30 tgh hari. Dia suh tunggu sampai 1.30. "Adik gi lah makan ker dulu.."...in my heart "makcik, saya nyer parking vaid sampai 1.50 jer", maner sempat..i punya tak tahan, i called the HR lady. After i passed my hp to the makcik and she talked to the HR lady, boleh jer nak naik..selamat aku..anyways i passed the medical checkup though my eye sights are getting worst.

Byklah menda2 yg aku buat hari ni:

1. Menunaikan tanggungjawab sebagai sumber kewangan kepada mak and adik aku
2. Membeli hadiah wedding Yan dan hadiah utk anak2 Jae
3. Membeli bedsheet and curtain baru
4. Makan sushi di Sushi King sorang2
5. Menelefon Mark yg telah lama menghilang
6. Meng'sms' Dehto
7. Terserempak dgn Mazlina (the last time i saw her was after SPM)
8. Melanggar trafik light merah di Kerinchi
9. Menyumpah driver teksi yg drive ikut suka hati teksi dia jer
10. Pening cos tak tau camaner nak break the news about my resignation and hand in the resignation letter tomorrow...&^($^&#(@@@)&^$%$&

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers