Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm tired...

Mom called last Wednesday and informed that the priest won't be able to do the wedding blessing on our planned date. I wasn't prepared for that. Luckily, it is still few months away, and we have got Plan A to fall back to. Meaning, teh church blessing will only be done somewhere next year, March. Wedding is really a big thing, and i have a hard time to do it all by myself. And to make it harder, i'm not anyway near Kuching to get the church and hotel bookings. That's mean i have to travel quite often. *Sigh*..

Yesterday, my boss told me, "what am i to do without you?" heheheh...i'm that important meh? And she was saying it in front of another colleague. And this another colleague asked "you're leaving? you are just getting married mah? y have to resign?" So what? Some people just don't understand, do they?

Well, i'm just tired. I have not have the whole weekend for myself for 2 weeks already...

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers