Tuesday, July 24, 2007

2 more days ur head ar!!!

I feel so geram today cos i sent my hp yg 'lemas' oh...actually not me yg sent it was Dearie. So, there is this guy who owned (own ker..ke dia tukang jaga kedai jer..wateva!!), a young chinese guy, typical ah beng type of guy..u know rambut tegak, pastu ckp ngan customer cam bagus. Dearie sent the hp for repair after got this guy's contact no and location from a forum over the internet (he always did this..). He sent it just a day before he left. So, that make it more than a month already.

How do you feel to be a middle person. It's my hp i know but i don't even know that i'm going to deal with this ah beng. I keep on calling his shop to check on my hp, thinking he might be annoyed listening to my voice. BUT!!!this guy is so boleh tahan and keep on saying " Miss ar...give us 2 more days.." then just answer "ok..ok..". His "2 more days" was like few weeks ago and he keep on saying it everytime i called him. I dont know howlah. i wanted to just take the phone back and guess what "u call me first before you come". So, i said "where exactly is my hp?" he said "with me"...then??? R u just sit there and watch my hp until the 2 days lapsed!!Geram tau. Dearie pun satu, keep on asking me "make sure u call that guy" ..mmglah i call, tp dah si ah beng tu dok ckp 2 more days tak habis2. I still prefer the professional service tho it is quite an amount tp guarantee dpt balik. i cam rase he tipu me lah..maybe dia dah repair then jual second hand kan..maner tau. maybe he wanted to delay it thinking that one day i might lost the receipt or totally forgot about the hp or worst still HE LOST THE HP ALREADY!!! huahaauha!!!

Baby pink...are you alright? Did they hurt you? *-*

2 comments:

bluesyworms said...

Erk?! Why la send to guys like that? Aiyooo.... but sorry Carol. I can't help laughing at the heading of the postings and the way you wrote it. Hahahahaha!! So descriptive and those dialogs, rasa macam berdiri sebelah jer dengar you marah-marah. Hahahahahaha!!!

CarolRG said...

Dude,
Aahh...i pun gelak biler baca balik, tp i mmg geram giler lah dkt mamat tu.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers