Sunday, July 22, 2007

27th Birthday celebration 1

So, i had a blastful Saturday yesterday. Went to my brother's place to send him the car then stopped by at my in-laws place. Then, the whole of the family went to attend the sunset Mass and FIL-to-be suggested we headed off to Chilis in BSC to have my advance birthday party. Since i felt so good, i had to forget about my slimming down diet regime and had this...tralallallaa...




Tq all..i feel so blessed with these people around me while the other significant half is in far far away land. The reason of having my birthday earlier was because i have another appointment for a birthday celebration the next day after my birthday..At least something for me to enjoy while juggling myself with jobs at the office and the BIGDAY planning..BTw, i have decided on which hotel to have the reception at but they r so slow man...FIL-to-be is trying to help out by doing bookings at the clubhouse, just in case..but they certainly do not like my idea of having it by the poolside, wheather factor. Maybe i'll have a beach post wedding party for our close friends only. I still want to materialised my dream wedding...huahauhua...

5 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Carol!!!!
Sorry...lambat wish!!! Happy birthday!!! On that day...i was so exhausted...and basuh so many periuk...huhuhuhu...pukul 5 ptg baru rest...
Love yah!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carol!!May all your (wedding)dream(s) come true!!

Love you loads dear!!

bluesyworms said...

Aik? Sudah birthday kaa? Happy Birthday then. But really, that food pic is so lah the yummy. Now i have to find some food... duit lagi... ai yai yai yai yai....

CarolRG said...

Alamak...tu birthday celebration part 1. My actual birthday is gonna be this 27th July..Tq all anyway...

Iena, pengantin baru...congrats...we must meet lah...

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Lor....yer ker? aku pon confuse...27th yeh? heheheheh

Nway..yes..we must meet...bila tuh? rindu nak lepak nih....

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers