Monday, July 30, 2007

My birthyday (extension...)

Hahahha...my lady boss just made my day!!It's indeed a splendid Monday that i can't wait to blog about it. I saw a big Ikea plastic bag on my table this morning and to my suprise it was a rattan box with no card. Cheh..i was like, saper lak bagi ni? Kalau mase sekolah2 dulu, sure dah 'butterfly' dah. Tp, i mmg oredi agak it was from her. She is such a sweet boss.

Takpe lagi..i thot Crabtree&Evelyn cos dia minat this particular brand. So, during lunch break (like now...) i opened the box and kat dlm tu are actually Loccitanne nyer products!!i was like "tak pernah2 i imagine she will give me this"...oklah, gtg before i'm caught blogging from the office. i'll post the photo soon...

OK, here's the photo..

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers