Thursday, August 09, 2007

Arghhhh...crap!!

Today, i was home early... err.. partly because i choose to go home early and i feel sick to my stomach staying in the office for too long. I'm wearing specs now as a result of staring at the monitor for too long (i didn't say i was doing my work, did i...maybe i was just staring blankly..lol!)..so, let just not making it worst.

What happened to me today? What's with the crap? See, i'm in the middle of preparing the company's budget. And i have lots of files, excel files of course stored in our shared folder. And, me being so over-competent completed my tasks for 3 days in just a day and today decided to complete another task. So, task 1 was left untouched until i finished my task 2 around 4.45pm. Then at 5pm, i was happily opening the folder looking for my task 1 folder just to run the figures to update it should my colleagues amend anything. cari punya cari punya cari..i couldn't find it!!Crap!!So, i asked my colleagues if any of them has relocated my files..and to my super suprise my manager told me "i remembered i remove a file"...what a super fat CRAP!!!yup, u got it right..he REMOVED as in DELETED my file!!!and what was annoying me was when he tried to question me whether i really had completed it...and..and..he blamed me for not telling him about the file.WTMF!!!mcm ini punya org pun ada ka?!I replied "yeah right!!why didnt u asked me before you remove a file in the shared folder?". Its a damn SHARED folder and not yours-alone folder!!He promised to get IT to recover the file for me..all i can tell him was "yes..u better be!" while packing my handbag at 5.45pm!

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers