Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hectic..hectic day...

Fuh...finally Wednesday's over. But, the budget is not done yet..not too soon. WTVlah...but the most important moment of the day was when i said "bullS**T!" to my boss for giving me a "they-themself-dunno-if-they-need-it" task. I think my blood pressure is now as high as the ceiling. really...not good aye..

And for the first time in history i feel like i don't have a cell phone cos it doesn't ring for the whole day, not even an sms was in!!even Den didn't disturb me today..tq ppl, i promise you this won't be long.

I'm having headache looking for photographer now. i want to have a pre-wedding photoshoot...a super natural one.i don't want any thick make-up and with the graphic background. I'm exhausted doing this planning alone and at the same time working my a** off at the office.I'm tired..too tired...zzzzzZZzzz. oopss...chiao!!

P/S: Blueswormys:thx for the invitation but i'm off to view the ballroom that weekend. Gi pekena mi kolok jap!!

4 comments:

bluesyworms said...

Mee kolok? Dulu francis and satreno ada bawak rempah dia from sarawak dan masak. We use daging la. So nice. But, yeah francis said the original using pork better.

Now that reminds me of Manok Pansoh. Lama tak makan....

Now me feel hungry oledi.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sori, accidently terdelete my comment..looking for photographer ka? ada my fren,kira semi-pro photographer.dia jd official photographer for daphne iking punya wedding d bali hari tu..if ur interested, i'll get her contact details 4 u...cantik gambar2 dia....u can check her pix at http://www.flickr.com/photos/anna-rina/

CarolRG said...

Fay,

Yup, sia pernah browse dia punya Flickers. Dia mau ka tu? u try ask her for quotation...i'm so desperately need to book one ni. I'll pay for her accomodation and airfare. She can come with you and Olen kan??pls...get her for me k..

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers