Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blue is boring...

I'm feeling blue right now...wait...former PM masuk spital lg? ok, i was blogging while my back facing the telly. D**n boringlah this sunday, actually every sunday also like that lah...cos, tomorrow is monday and i hate monday. who likes monday anyway, rite? I found myself making plans for weekends as early as friday the week before. how pathethic? i must admit that i've been lonesome and therefore been bothering the gals in Subang to tag along with me to the bridal studios to usha the pre-wedding photoshoot, next week to teman me to trim and re-color my hair..well, Yett is truly a best friend.

Yesterday, we went to 4 bridal studios in SS2 and typical me whom cant take things easily, had a bad migraine since lunchtime. i really cant help it but i need to get the quotation for the pre-wedding photoshoot for submission to my "Finance Minister". See, if you can afford a wedding planner, it is advisable to have one. The headache from the wedding planning is so unbearable. Can't wait to get it over with..and enjoy the desert rose life. Doesn't matter how life will change after that..

Btw, i have resigned from my job so as to have a full-time wedding planning. Semata2 u said? no, i have to be with my Finance Minister as in be by his side, physically... after the wedding. It was such a hard decision to make as i would love to stay and develop my career and i can see that something big is about to come by next year...but, i need to sacrifice my career. takpelahkan...

oklah, nak mandi

5 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Carol,

Yeah...married life ain't that bad. I am very happy..:) but sumtimes ade gak geram2 tuh...hahahha..normallah..sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit..ekekek.

Nways...nape tak ajak aku gi photoshoot hunting?? mesti best..uhuk. If u need me to teman, call me. Believe me...i know it is d**n boring to prepare and plan for your wedding and hunting for sumthin alone. uhuhuh...it's not easy. And yet, it is all just for one day event. hahahaha. I still need to plan my reception...hooh...that will be a headache. Just to choose the color theme is a hassle.

Btw, as for u resigning...if u think that is the right move...then go ahead. It is your life...and we will have to live with every decision that we make.

Love and miss u babe..muah muah!!

CarolRG said...

Iena...uhuk...stress...ok, will let u know again, maybe by early september i'll go bridal studio hunting again...

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

u mean early october?? september dah nak end dah babe...ekekekek

CarolRG said...

IENA!!!hahaah..yup, early October.It freaks the hell out of me!!byk lg benda tak buat ni!!!

bluesyworms said...

Today oledi October..... jeng jeng jeng!!! Hahahahahah!!

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers