Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Closure...

Yeah, merdeka celebration. was kind of boring. me and the girls stayed at home, watching tv, sipping carlsberg and watching tv again and sipping carlsberg again...hahahah. then, we managed to catch the fireworks from the Rave party in Sunway from the porch. sipi2 jerlah...i've not been updating my blog since every weekend or should i say almost everyday i'll be spending my time lepaking at my friend's place in Subang. I missed the time where we used to share an apartment. sempit2 pun takpe janji happy. Now that i have the whole apartment for myself, life's feel so dull! Mind you, they have Dato' Mustafa Maarof as their neighbour.

Wedding preparation...yeah still cracking my head with it. Going to Kuching this thursday to check on the reception venue and church. Got my make-up artist already. Then, planned to visit Vogue studio in SS2 for the pre-wedding photoshoot the week after that. I'll either fet my wedding dress tailor-made or get it from the studio itself. But, the dress that is offered in the package is normally cam 'bagus'. if i were to tailor-made then after the wedding what am i supposed to do with it. maybe i can just sell it back to the tailor eh..oklah, dah sakit kepala lah thinking about this wedding thingy..

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers