Thursday, October 25, 2007

Awesome...

I'm blogging from Hotel Maya room..huhuh..our fren who is staying here (like living here kind of stay) has gone outstation.So, me and another friend was invited to "roomsitting". The room is awesome!!! and guess what is aling awesome, for tomorrow and monday i'll just walk to my office. no driving along the federal highway at 6.30am and i don't have to put my make up in the car!

Btw, we (as in me and Tiq) are planning to go to the Recharge Revelation party in A Famosa resort this weekend...i'll post some photos soon yah..

1 comment:

bluesyworms said...

if i were you i dont even go to work. Hahahahaha!!!

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers