Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Buyasha!!

I love being home when my sister is around..cos there'll be someone to boss around!!!hahahah...nahlah. i love my baby sis, my only sis. she'll cook me dinner cos she likes to eat. She's on raya break so she came down from the so-very-hutan uni. And a friend who is a bistro manager wanted me to come over for drinks and at least i've got a reason to refuse like "i have an underaged sister at home and i don't wanna leave her alone >_< ".

I noticed that i cursed a lot lah, like A LOT!!! must change lah if i want to start a family soon kan..i tried not to curse in front of any of my family members and normally i can control myself. In front of friends mmg failed lah. Until last Saturday while cleaning the house and i dropped the water bottle from the fridge utilities rack and i went with the "F" word and my sis was just looking at me blankly. But, i pretend like tak tau onlylah. A friend said i'm very excellent in pretending...yeah, maybelah..

I washed my stubborn hair last night with just Pantene and VD conditioner and its getting better than yesterday. Guess my hair tak biasa kena wash with shampoo mahal sikit kut. But, i have like 2 bottles of Loccitanne from my birthday! And a bottle of conditioner and a hair mask...sian my boss, she should just gave me a shopping voucher instead.

2 good friends are getting engaged in the next 2 months. yay!!!i'm not alone so that i don't feel bad being the only not-so-single-yet-tak-puas-jolly kind of person. But, i won't be able to attend their wedding. Don't ask me who they are cos i dunwana spill the beans yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You seem to be so young to get married and start a family. That sounds lovely. Wish you all the best (with your hair!)...

CarolRG said...

Hi cece,

Thanks for stopping by. Yah...still quite young at heart *sob..sob..*.

I've got like 4 months to enjoy!

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers