Friday, October 19, 2007

My kind of Friday...

What happened today (in random orderlah...). To lazy to create sentences...blah...i just did!

1. Went for lunch at Starbucks. Been craving for its Green Tea since last week. Sampai mimpi tu..

2. Bz "IM"ing with some frens. Since i resigned that was what i've been doing in the office. Nah...none of my colleague knows about this blog anyway..

3. Noticed that i have pimple (a big one...like a spotlight) right under my nose and i think another one coming up on my chin, haih...

4. I was only actively utilising my brain at around 4pm, itupun nasib baik my boss needs to clarify some figures, so i had to put my IM status as "Busy"..cheehh..

5. And then hor, on the way back from work there was this young couple..bolehkan nak romen2 di hari jumaat yang bahagia ni dlm monorel yg sesak2 tu..puhlis, get a room! Btw, that is what i saw almost everyday...like in a bloody crammed monorail!

6. Good ol "Eternity" vs "Eternity Moment"?

7. Oh yeah...for these 4 weeks, we are required to wear this T-shirt to promote the company latest product (financial services btw..). We tried not to go out publicly wearing this T-shirt tp nak green tea punya pasal, put on the sweater and jalan2 kaki tgh2 panas to KLCC is so not cool -_-

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers