Sunday, October 07, 2007

This is the one, no?

So, how was ur weekends? Mine kinda fun. On saturday i was up as early as 6.30 and started to clean the house. In batches lah...until like 12noon. Did my laundry then change the bedsheet. I have this queen sized bed and from the matress manual, it says the mattress need to be rotated like once in a while. So, rotating the matress was part of it. Cam nak patah bahu gaklah :P. I THREW SOME old magazines and KEPT MOST of it, hahahaha. I've been trying to get rid of them since forever but again i failed. Mase tu lah i found my old exam papers, my eyeliner behind the closet, my long lost stapler and mcm2 lglah..

The magazines which i planned to throw but later it was back on the rack!


The exam paper..Corporate Accounting. i can see i bulat2 some question (translated: WTH!!how to answerlah?)





Then, later in the evening i went to see my brother Arthur and passed him my car. Since, Dennis is not around to drive his car so i took his and Arthur took mine. Had dinner with him(hislah...mine's lunch!!) at 6.00pm.

And on Sunday, met up with Iena and Yett to do the bridal studio hunting again. It was kinda funny that we only managed to went into 1 bridal studio, de CasaMia. THe package was kinda attractive as compared to those i went before. But, still need to submit proposal to 'Finance Minister' cos it was slightly above budget. But...but...I THINK I WANT IT!!So, maybe reduce the budget for something else like maybe my ring?..er...maybe not my ring...or..the wedding favors?..or wedding shoes? Haiya...who started all this pre-wedding photoshoot thingy lah?! Then had mi kolok lunch with Gwen, Joseph and Yett. Pastu balik Subang (Yett's place), jadi minah saloon jap coloring Mary's hair, went to Starbucks SS15 for teatime with Yett, then washed my Karamba (the car) and just as i was done with the final splash it rained...best tak best? So, i decided not to wipe it, leave it lahkan.

Productivelah sikit this weekend if compared to my normal lazy weekend like this..

at 1.30pm on saturday, i thought "why not i continue my reading?"


but then after like 10 minutes or maybe less...reading ke mane, i ke mane? zzzzzzZZZzz

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers