Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Farewell party

Before that, Ina aku takleh nak post the photo in my profile...arghhh!!!

I'll be posting some photos on my "early retirement" celebration. Suprisingly, i didn't cry at all..nope i was laughing and having fun.


First celebration on Friday, 16th Nov 07 at Uzen, Concorde with Sook May, Ahmad, Danny Phoon, Cath Lee, Sia Ling and Kelly.



The nippon lunch



My Unagi Kabayaki..yummy!



The dessert, Green Tea Ice Cream with Red Bean...pure satisfaction!



Finally here comes the bill, can lah hor...not that expensive right?


And later in the evening, i had another celebration with another group of friends (Alin, Alice, Syarifah and Maple). This time its italiannos at Modestos. Pizza was awesome...and the companions was an ultimate satisfaction.


Maple's Blue Margarita



The appertizer, can't recall the name tho..



There's the pizza..



Ok, lets choose our next pizza...



Alin interframe, with our 2nd pizza...



The dessert, again...i don't remember the name...but it was superlicious!


And finally on the last day at work...lunch was at an Chee Cheong Fun stall behind the office. I'm so gonna miss the curry CCF, waaa...aa...then, i went for my final round visiting my colleagues.



That was moi with the bosses..i was giving speech, yeah...with hand gesture and all..



From left: May, Zhe Ting, Kelly, moi, Ma'am (Fong Leng) and Kelvin. Zaini was next to May but uncaptured sumhow...



The Finance department "Family potrait"



With of the prezzies (h*ll yeah...i got prezzies thats y i wasn't crying)



Another prezzy...


And later in the evening, a farewell dinner thrown by my team (love u guys too bits...)at HardRock.


My Strawberry Daiquiri



My Rack Chop (i think so lah...)



Thanks guys...for the food, the prezzies, the fights, the arguements, the laughter, the loves, the hates and everything.


I'm missing my workplace, missing silly jokes with my colleagues...and one of the wishes was "do send us ur wedding photo and ur preggy photo" :P...yeah, sure will do.

A compilation of my farewell gifts...


The Esprit watch...Rose Houston. They were making jokes on the shot of the watch...like "make sure u focus on the diamonds" LOL!



The white gold chain with pearl pendant



From left: Japanese couple porcelain doll (from Suhana), Russ doll keychain (from Kak Niza), the watch, the pearl, and Crabtree lotion (from May - i always use hers in the office, so she got one for me :P )

And that's about it, my early retirement party...Since i won't be working anymore, its time to catch up with my girlfriends :). I have all the appointments set in my hp reminder.

4 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

wooo...byk kali nyer ko punyer farewell party...giler best plak tuh all the fodd..lapa plak aku tgk...uhuhuhuh.

p/s: nanti ko dtg sinilah..aku terus buatkan ko punyer gambo....n just bw gamba ko dlm thumbdrive :D

bluesyworms said...

Except for the pizza, those foods make me hungry liau. that green tea icecream is me fav lor. Ai yai yai yai yai.....1

CarolRG said...

Ina, thx babe...luv u muchos.

Blues, mmg nice lah the food. long time no hear ar u? i'm trying to link ur blog. gimme the link yah...

bluesyworms said...

Can can...

http://bluesyworms.blogs.friendster.com/too_many_blogs/

The names Hideaway Castle.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers