Friday, November 16, 2007

The "Sangapness" in me...

I'll be officially unemployed by next monday onwards... my feelings? I'm quite sad actually as this is gonna be the 1st time i'll be "incomeless". It ain't easy. Like every single things you spent on, you need to take note of. Cos, by the end of the month the "Finance Minister" requires an actual spending worksheet to be submitted to him. Ain't fun at all...

There's something wrong with the modem at home, so i can't get online from home and now i'm actually blogging from my workplace.

Gotta go now for a farewell lunch...later will have farewell dinner and teh finale would be on monday evening, another farewell dinner. Will post some photos soon...cheers and have a wonderful weekends ahead.

Oh yeah, about the subject..i'm feeling the very the 'sangap' now..

4 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Dear...u'll get used to it...ehehehe..but reporting to "finance minister" really ain't fun at all. Lucky I still have my income although I'm half housewives...ahaks. It is tough though. uhuhuhu

Not to worry...I'll be there to cheer u up up to until u go to bahrain. uwaaaa!!!

btw..babe...I really need you on my bday...but i know u can't make..:(

CarolRG said...

Huaaahua...i want to be around on all of your special day..but yah...things are gonna be different kan.

CarolRG said...

oh yah...i go online from the in-laws place. sedey, the internet connection tak ok lg.. :(

bluesyworms said...

Hahahahaha!! Been sometime since i heard that word. Hahahahahahah!!!

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers