Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally Mrs Dennis...

I was supposed to blog about the wedding like a week ago but i was too tired after it was all over. Then, we were busy packing for our trip back to Bahrain. So, no honeymoon yet.

The wedding was truly awesome. Aside from not having a beach wedding, i can say my dream wedding was fulfilled. I've got my dream wedding dress and ring, things are properly organised. And yeah, i was on top of my world that day. I've got a good make-up artist. Marly and Har did a great job and so did the photographers. Love every single shot taken.

Everyone seems to enjoy the day. Right from the church wedding to the post-wedding party we had for our friends at VA. I really had fun and at the same time feeling sad for the end of the day is near and i have to say goodbye to my friends.


Me and Alicer on the night before the wedding


Last dinner as Miss MOI


Drinks after the bridesmaid meeting

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers