Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What i've done so far...

Some of my friends are worrying about me living here doing nothing. I'll just let the photos do the story mory ya...


Had mushroom supreme at JASMI's (triple orgasm...i tell you :O)


I wanted to take the photo of the guy with the stripe shirt behind for my friend. He's cute kan? Mr Husband sanggup jd poser..


That's Ashraff (the watchman) and Lateef (the cleaner) having their chicken briyani. He was making a joke saying "i don't think she can see us in the photo" cos it was kinda dark in the restaurant..hahaha. and these guys are from Karalla. We had this dinner at a restaurant called "Bangkok International". Nama jer Bangkok, it was all Indian operated. Right from the waiter to the cook.


And that was my Lamb Chop (reyesh). I was wondering what "reyesh" means. Ashraff told us it could meant "ribs". Now, let me google that...hold on a sec. Can't find it tho..But, i will never order this lamb chop ever again. It was so dry (gravyless). Tersekat gaklah my throat nak telan.


And in every restaurant you go, they will give u this thing after your meal. Its something to "cuci mulut". Ingredients: cummin with some spices, sugar etc. Can't really take it. It somehow smells like perfumed talc.


YEs...maggi curry. Had it yesterday. Basically, grocerries shopping here are quite fun. It is easy to find malaysian food. They have maggi (instant noodle, ketchup and chilli sauce etc) and knorr.


And please focus on the signboard of the restaurant. You should be able to see the name of the restaurant as "AL-TAHI restaurant". I was laughing like crazy. Mr Husband's colleague was asking me why. Told them, TAHI means "sh*t" in Malaysia. Then, they came with their side of story. Focus again on the signboard. Now, you should be able to see "APACHE". Manoj told me, "Apache" means "good sh*t in Tamil or was it Malayalam". The restaurant owner should have done an intensive research before get another name for his restaurant.


At least i have decorated the mirror on the dressing table with our wedding photos.


Moi chillin out watching MTV Arabia


Moi with sangap face after lazying around whole day...

Till then, take care...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

itu pulak the cleaner...hahah

CarolRG said...

That's the cleaner lah Fay. He called me Ma'am. I told Dennis to ask him to call me Carol. Ma'am?? hahaha..Me???

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers