Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Can't Be There For You, sorry

Yesterday, as in Malaysian time, my dear friend Iena was having her wedding reception party at her mom's place. And i was feeling rather sad because was not be able to be there. And today, at her husband's side. I really wished that i am there. She is such a darling that stayed with me throughout my own wedding preparation. Right from the smallest little things like buying the selotape and ribbon for the bouquets to running around to get the quotation for my wedding ring.

Babe, i know we read each other's blog. I'm sure you looked gorgeous on your wedding day (maybe not on the 2nd day...mesti dah penat dah kan? hahahaha...). Photos k.

To my other darling friends, if i suddenly dissappear (no longer have that 24 hours status in my Friendster kinda stuff), i'm actually here. Right here. I'm safe and sound. I tak lupalah you all. Be good and keep on missing me :P.

1 comment:

CarolRG said...

Hi Chris,
Yours is beautiful too. Wished i could speak / write in French.

Cheers

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers