Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Most Eligible Husband

Of Eligible Bachelor 2008

I was blog hopping at kennysia.com when Mr Husband joined me to check on the CLEO 2008 Most Eligible Bachelor lists. Ok, apart from Kenny Sia being the blogger we know, there's Adam Lobo from Dragon Red (a local band).

Then, Mr Husband commented on how the bachelors are not that eligible (well, most of them). He said the most eligible bachelor must be a d*mn successful (read: a CEO/ president of a well known organisation etc) handsome looking bloke and of course a bachelorlah. Well, that used to be the case...

Then, he agreed on Ebi Kornelis has the popular votes. I was quiet when he said "see, his face (Ebi's) is so symmetrical. it is perfect. people say if you have symmetrical face you are beautiful".

Moi: oh yeah? well my face is not symmetrical. (pls work on the equation yourself yah). Even my smile is a bit 'senget'.

Mr Husband: No darling, your face is more like a prism *jokingly*

Moi: WTF!!! *honestly it is funny but i don't really get it*

And, when Kenny said something about the bachelor has a gorgeous muscular body. I told Mr Husband that i don't find that as sexy or appealing at all.

Mr Husband: Y? too much of muscles is it? I thought girls like that.

Moi: Maybe they do, but i don't.

Mr Husband: But it boosts the guy's confident. you know, u can belasah people.

Moi: yeah, true. i like guy yg can belasah people. at least you feel protected. but i scared he also belasah me.

Mr Husband: ya lah, when you have that kinda muscles, it works both ways sometimes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of Snoring

Snoring. My daddy snores so do my uncles and my brothers and now latest addition, Mr Husband. I don't snore. And i have sensitive ears that i can't sleep with snores noise. I can't be so sure on the scientific reason of snoring. I told Mr Husband about it and he felt sorry for me that he's disturbing my sleep.

Mr Husband: Anytime i snore you just move me orite.

Moi: but i don't wanna wake u up. kesian u..

Mr Husband: but, i kesian u too, can't sleep. ok, let me try sleeping by breathing through my mouth and not my nose. Maybe that will help.

Moi: ok

After 2 minutes, good...no sound at all. but i think he was not that asleep that he is aware and can control his breathing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 minutes
.
.
.
.
4 minutes and 2 seconds...KROHHHH!!KROHHH!!

Ok, that's it. I give up. I gotta call Mum and ask for tips. She's been keeping up with daddy's snores for almost 38 years now.

2 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

First..Of Eligible Bachelor 2008

Babe, I don't like muscaler man as well. Geli lah. Nak nak yang berketul2 melampau tuh.eeeeee. Alah...kekadang ade gak yg nampak mascular...tp kosong...tak larat nk belasah orang....just accessory jer...uhuhuhu.

Then, Of snoring

I have that problem too. And my Mr Husband pon ask me to do the same thing. I'm also a lite sleeper. uhuk. So kekadang 2-3 kali gak bangun alih his head position so that he won't snore. But then, it doesn't happens that often. Only when he is too tired. ehehehehe

btw, please put me in ur notification list again. tq

CarolRG said...

ok, will do. aku belum nak update lg. nanti tunggu pas jumpa doc.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers