Thursday, May 29, 2008

Maternal Affair - C-Sect vs Vaginal

I was IM'ing' with one of my high school darling, Gwen, two days back. talked about her wedding preps etc. then, about my pregnancy. until, she asked me how i plan to deliver the baby.

Moi: i wanna go normal. as normal as possible. no epidural etc.
Her: i'll go for c-sect
Moi: y? scared of the tear?
Her: Ouch!!!
Moi: i think should be fine. my mom delivered 6. ok jak.
Her: my aunt, 14.
Moi: hahaha...

I really wanna go normal. unless 'otherwise'la (those we don't speak of). none of the mothers in the family went for c-sect before. except for aunt Julie for her late and final pregnancy. and i remembered how my mom react when my 1st sis-in-law, Kak Jess walked comfortably immediately after delivery. she went "has this lady beranak ke belum?". hahaha..bet she knew every single tips on delivery cos she's a nurse. she is my 'walking bible'.so did Kak Anna, my 2nd sis-in-law. both of them delivered 3 cute babies thru vaginal birth. and they never attend any kind of classes for that. lucky them.

another good friend, Faz lagik terer. she had her contraction around 1.30am and delivered baby Qaseh an hour later with a single push. and how she described it..?? "PLOP!!the baby was out!".

i hope that i'll be as lucky as the ladies and as strong as my mom when the time comes.

Other maternal issues:

* There's no soya beans drink in Bahrain. I was told it is good for baby's skin. later k MyLO. mommy get u as many as mommy can when we get back in Msia. but for now, mommy is not giving up, well..not yet, to look around.

* mommy and daddy can't wait to 'see' you this weekend.

* mommy and daddy think you are a boy.

* if MyLO is a girl, we have not decided on her christening@1st name yet.

5 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

ehehehehe...cute cute. Bestnya ko....at least ade guidance...when it comes to my turn....susah gak nih....no sister in law or cuz that have beem through it before. I'm the first. My aunty gave birth like 10 yrs ago...that was the last birth in my family.

uhuhuhu...it's gonna be tough.

btw, i'm already starting my wedding planning co.

CarolRG said...

tu la. just hope everything goes well. takpe beb, ko leh tanya aku nanti, hehehe. my family besar sgt sampai i think every year ada jer baby baru. ni lg tambah my 2nd family. sama2 big family.huhu...

good to hear about your new venture. nanti leh la aku nyebok kat situ. beb, aku dah beli suar and skirt. so, suar ko beli tu, ko simpan dulu k. let me know how much i need to pay u back and ur acc no. luv u to bits!!

bluesyworms said...

Huooooo..

Me dont know how to give birth to me baby. ngandung dah lebih 30 years... me think c- section cannotlah. Normal birth i think a bit impossible... maybe something like section jenayah ok kot. Warghwarghwargh!!

ps: Me really like the scan pics...

CarolRG said...

Bro, "Normal birth i think a bit impossible..."? It's mmg IMPOSSIBLE pun, hahaha.

bluesyworms said...

Ya ke?!! Aduh... nampak gaya kembar enam tak seiras aku nih 30 tahun lagilah kena tunggu. Huhuhuhu...

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers