Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Magical MyLO

We went to the 2nd medical check up today. This time with Dr Dhaliwal herself. She asked me about the vomitting etc. I'm actually not that sure how the obstetricians aged my MyLO. As Dr Dhaliwal put it, i'm in my 11wks+. a week ahead than i thought i was. the most exciting part of the visit was of course the ultrasound. say hi to MyLO...



Both me and DTB went "wow..the baby has grown. so very different from the last time we saw 'her'". which was like 18 days ago.



The feeling was so magical and still is. I cried again watching MyLO moved her hand and listening to her heartbeat. Then, Dr Dhaliwal told her nurse to hand her an 'investigation' form. INVESTIGATION?? i was so nervous. nak investigate apa pulak ni kan? until i saw, Rubella...i went "Hon, i kena buat blood sampling ni. die lah..". terus teringat dkt cerita Iena. The last time i kena amik darah was i think 5 years back.

While the lab lady took my blood, i dare not looking at the syringe. sakit gak sikit, tp gagahkan hati jugak. ye lah, kata nak beranak kan...ni nak cucuk sikit pun tak tahan. DTB became my monitor. He went "smoothlah your blood flow..". 1 poke and that was it.

On our way back, adalah orang tu kan..

DTB: wow..our baby is so big oredi kan? terharu tengok. when i saw she moved, rasa lain sangat (read: pedih ulu hati sebab control hensem taknak nangis kut,hahaha)
Moi: itulah. me too. so magical.
DTB: i takut u nangis jer td. nampak mcm nak nangis.
Moi: i mmg dah nangis pun.

2 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

aaawwww....so cute!! Can see the head dah. Bila lah giliran aku plak...uhuhu

Sib baik seklai cucuk jer...uhuhuhu

Well, the test result came back...and I'm as healthy as a horse..as they might say. Except that the doc conclude that I might have fatty liver. Funny..since I've never had the word fat in my life vocab related to any parts of my body before...and yet...my liver got the award....ahahahah

I'll have to do check up the next 3 months. uhuhuhu

CarolRG said...

cute kan...i'm sure your turn will come up soon. keep on trying :P

tu la, aku nyer blood vessel gila besar. so kalo miss gak, tak taula.

good to hear that. fatty liver? seres ni first time aku dengar. and it happened to you? like u've said la, fat and Iena is so tak sesuwei..hehehe.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers