Sunday, June 22, 2008

One thing that i miss so much

We, that was moi and DTB was talking about how fast our lives is changing within the first half of this year of rat. I was telling him "i'm still not done browsing thru our wedding photos. and, in between that, my mind flopped to that little bunny in the belly". And notice that few months back i was putting a poll on the sidebar on the honeymoon destination, now that has gone? on hold, that is. but MyLO, don't get mommy wrong. you're so very much longed for.

Some of my friends were telling me that i am lucky to be able to enjoy full time housewife thingy. well, i tell you what? I NEVER ENJOYED IT AT ALL!!i miss my corporate suit. i miss dressing up for work in the morning. i miss Vision Excel. i miss corporate lunch or friday evening margarita along Jalan Sultan Ismail. i miss my monorail ride from Tun Sambanthan to Bukit Nanas and sometimes stop at Bukit Bintang or Imbi. i miss being 'kay poh chee' with the secretaries. i miss preparing those reports for management meetings. to sum it up, i miss my working life. i can't wait to be back in action, which only God knows when.

To quit my job was the most difficult decision to make since i have been working ever since i graduated. well, when you get married and have to leave the country to accompany your other half, i guess the decision is not yours alone to make. i told DTB that since i'll be going back for MyLO's arrival, i suggest i'll just stay in KL and get back to my career life. and dang!! how about that little MyLO? Mommy's working, Daddy's abroad. Ahhh...i guess it no more about what i want now, its what works the best for the family. we'll see if DTB agrees to move back to work in Malaysia, then we'll decide.

2 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

uhuhuhuhu.....part of me misses that part of hectic bz working life too. Sometimes I anvy those who have so much things to do....ahahahaha. Funny kan?? Well...babe...if things doesn't work out with my plan this year...I'll might have to really go back to 9-5 again. uhuk. But this time, I think I really know what I love to do...so I guess it would be easier for me....but searching for it might not be an easy process.

Can't wait for u and that belly of yours to come back.

CarolRG said...

i'll be coming back soon, tungguuu....

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers