Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Shower

Suprisingly some people do not have any idea what baby shower is all about. i don't want to say much. go google...hehe. mine is gonna be hosted by my close friend at her place in Subang.

too much of my regrets that i have no choice but to have it done during Ramadhan. and due to that, some of my muslims friends might not be able to make it. well, i have to be back to my hometown end of sept which is still Ramadhan. so, like i've said...i have no choice. therefore, the shower will only be an afternoon tea party. only finger foods and drinks.

but again, talking about RSVP.. again *sigh*...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming...I'm coming...I'm coming...(3 orang tau tuu)...

CarolRG said...

hehe...ok, ok...roger that.

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

ehehehe...and as u know..I'm also coming. Ko tau kan? kan?? Takyah tanya pon ko tau aku akan dtg...ehehehehe

Love yah!! Can't wait 4 u to be back ;)

bluesyworms said...

I kirim air 3 baldi ok ler tu kot.... shower jgn tak shower!! Huhuhu...

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers