Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just As Lovely




My apologies if i ever bored anyone with my entries about my pregnancy. But, whose blog is it anyway? hehe...by the way, this affair will only lasts for 9 months or so. every single friends who is already a mother told me to enjoy my pregnancy as when the little angel is born, you'll definitely miss the being-pregnant moment.

At her 21weeks in mommy's womb (oh yeah, we are expecting a girl, as the doctor sees it la..), she is really an active baby. when we went for our check up and did the ultrasound to see her gender, she was moving around. just as the doctor wanted to explain to us on her body parts, she'll wiggle. and, during the 3D scan, she was doing her hands exercises, sucking her tumb and cover her face. this time, i didn't cry because i was too amazed and felt funny at the same time.

we are now be able to 'watch' her show from the outside. DTB doesn't feel left alone already. we'll just watch the tummy goes ups and downs, sometimes it goes like a wave. Just As Lovely i must say. my least favourite moment is when she is getting too naughty and kicks my pubic bone. rasa nak terkencing je tau...being as big as a big banana and weigh around 10oz, it really makes me wonder how strong a baby could be from the movements. see from this ultrasound copy, the parameter just can't fit her full body anymore :).



and we started to picture how she'll look like. there are moments of "i want her eyes to be like yours, hair like mine etc...". but no matter what, most of all, just like any other parents we want her to be a healthy baby.

as for me, i'm feeling great. still trying to learn to sleep on my side. my stuffy nose does bothers me a lot. it gets dry. the weather of course does not help much. i can't wait to be back home and smell the rain :P

2 comments:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

The pic sangat cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that really your picture? From the ring I know it's yours. ahahahah. I am so jealous at this moment. Uhuk. Trying not to stress out!!

The ultrasound pics....is the baby facinng downwards?? eheheheh. She is an active one isn't she. I am sooo happy!!

P/S: I am having troble sleeping to..with stuffy and itchy nose. That sucks...doesn't it??

CarolRG said...

Hehe..cute kan? Yup, it is my picture. me posing, dennis the photographer. there are some more in my friendster. maybe i'll re-upload and put some watermarks lah kan? i think ko sorang je can tell if it is really mine from the wedding ring :)

ya la, she was facing downside. then, show off her backside somemore. active baby indeed...

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers