Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She has no choice but to love SAPE'

I know it is too soon to plan or DREAM about how i want my daughter to grow up. but one thing for sure, we want her to love music. not so much of spending her weekends booty shaking in the club or what not. more to instrumentals and the like.

DTB has planning to bring her to his gig. but i don't like the idea of the smokes. talking about my baby's health. it may look cute but NO!

i would love to see my kids to be able to play SAPE' (don't know? go google!). and to be able to perform the orang ulu dance ('ngalai') and speak the language. i hope that the famous Sape' player who was performing during our reception in Bau (DTB kampong) last March is available to teach them. i want them to know if not become experts in their cultural arts. i know how to 'ngalai' but not playing sape' because sape' is normally played by man. but, it would be cool to see a rose among the thorns...i thought so.

1 comment:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Babe...what do you mean by "soon". Hell..I'm not even preggers...and I am DREAMING..and not only me..hubby too...wahahahaha.

If I have a girl..I want her to learn ballet...and do all the things she wanted to do that I never get to do. As long as it is not some crazy thing. eheheh

If it's a boy...well...as you knowlah my hubby....sports lah ape lagi..but I told him....no groupies sports such as football or wat not...M'sia kalu sports yg ade team nih takleh gi jauh. uhuk

We even plan on where our baby gonna slepp and all that. Teruk tak?? Hopefully it will be soon...kekadang cuak gak.

Aku rasa komen aku nih leh jadi entry gak nih...wakakakakakak. Balik cepat!! byk cerita nih. ;))

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers