Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why didn't i think of THAT?

I was chatting online with my 2nd brother this morning as i told him about my plan upon my arrival in Miri airport. see, i have 2 big bags with me (hopefully not overweight), of which 0.5/2 is my stuff and the rest are the baby's. and i have to carry my laptop along. there are laptops at home but everyone will be needing theirs to do their works.

so, back to the story. i told Julian that i have informed my cousin, Brenda to help me to lift the bags from the conveyor at Miri airport, since she is working at the airport. then he said, either that or he can try to ask permission to enter the arrival hall or BETTER still get the MAB ground staff to assist me. then it strucked me that "ya lah kan, how come i didn't think if that?".

normally upon touch down of the plane, the flight attendance will announce something like "If you need special assistance upon arrival, please contact our ground staff". and i think i'm eligible for that with my condition. then, he (my bro) added "if u want to sit on a wheelchair also they'll let you"...hahaha.

Gosh, come to think of it. Is my brain starting to rot already since i have not being productive in thinking of solutions ever since i quit working? NOOOO LAH KAN...it just slipped of my mind.

1 comment:

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Well my dear Carol...it is not sumthing we normally do..rite?? And how frequent do we fly anyway?? So i guess it is acceptable if it slips your mind. ehehehehehe.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers