Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Randoms

. ever heard or read somewhere, somebody said or more to written actually..'my ANGLE' instead of 'my ANGEL'. Or while referring to your little one's photo, "owwwhhh..she is such an ANGLE". maybe typo error la kut...

. i prepared hainanese chicken rice for lunch (early) today only to find out that Mr Husband will be home at normal time (last two days he was early)

. my little one is sleeping. today i make her take her nap in the bedroom instead of living room (any other days). the other kids next door bising sangat whenever they balik rumah. hah...tu dah ada bunyik dah. Mr Husband told me, nanti Milan dah besar also sure like that. and my evil side gets the best of me, i replied "ya, by that time if they marah her bising, i'll teach Milan to reply "revenge is sweet!". Seriously?...NO! i'm not that bad after all.

. Milan is still sucking her pacifier. she can't even see it. If she does, within second, it is in her mouth already. like yesterday, i was feeding her dinner, then while waiting for her to swallow her food, i tengoklah tv kejap...kejjjaaaappp je. when i turned to her, she is already sucking her pacifier that i don't even know where she got it from.

. She is 8 months old today. crawling, sitting, learning to stand but no teeth yet. a slow baby, maybe...but like i always tell myself, as long as she is healthy, that's more than enough.

. my aunt's mother in law passed away today. met her only during my aunt's wedding which was like when i was 4/5 years old. but, i feel sad too for my aunt's family.

. I suddenly have this homesick thingy last night. i cried in the shower. i missed my parents and my anak2 buah at home. they are so adorable. i remembered when i was pregnant, the elder ones (5 years old) will advised the younger ones to not jump near me, otherwise 'aunty's baby' will refuse to come out they said. Lysa even picked a flower (bunga kat rumput luar rumah) and asked me to give it to my baby (in the belly). according to her, the baby wants and likes flower. she said the baby talked to her!

. that's about randoms. Mr Husband is about to reach. get to get the chicken rice ready, AGAIN!

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers