Saturday, September 19, 2009

In Or Out

Poor thing...i read an ex-colleague's status in FB. She just had her ROM today and yet she is somehow not ready to be someone's wife.

Being married is not that bad after all. and so does being unmarried. and no doubt you will be nervous etc about it but then it is GONNA BE OK. it is normal to feel that way. everyone has it. been there, done that.

I too felt the same way before. I was scared that my girlfriends will stay away from me. Actually, they are always there, just like before. It's just, they are being understanding. Giving you some space, adjusting to the new life. Then, came the little miracle we call 'baby'. Again, you might be feeling worst. You know, you can't go out anymore without the little one tagging along. Again, i was wrong. Life is funner with all of these. My friends are more like godmothers to my baby daughter. Well, you will be quite busy with your new responsibility. And before you even realised, everyone will be busy with their own life. And you just have to follow the flow. Live the moment. Make time for your friends. As for me, honestly...the only different i have face is that the distant. even that doesn't keep us away from each other.

I read this somewhere. Marriage is about being in or out. There's no such thing as 'in between'. And I'M SO IN...

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers