Sunday, September 06, 2009

Pacifier Free


Bye-bye pacifier. Mama said she wants to give it to the me-meow.


I'm in the midst of wean off Milan's pacifier. I started this morning. No pacifier at all. Normally, she'll suck on pacifier when she wants to sleep. It was quite hard when she wanted to take her nap this afternoon. It was kind of hard for me to see her crying, but i keep telling myself. It's either now or too late for later. Well, she napped without it but with of course 'ngek-ngek' for about 15mins.

I told Mr Husband, we have to do this together. Jangan behind my back, bagi her the pacifier pulak. Then, she fell asleep without her pacifier just now. I know it sounds yucky but she has this habit of gargling her saliva. She found this recently. She made the gargling sound with her head on my arms, then suddenly quiet. She's asleep!!Yay...she's officially pacifier free today!

Most parents are concerned about their babies' teeth growth if using pacifier. I asked my mom. She said, NOT TRUE. My eldest brother sucked on pacifier like 24/7. Milan actually sucks pacifier only when she goes to sleep. Other than that, it is either she found it somewhere and decided to put it in her mouth or we put it in her mouth to 'shut' her up. She likes to scream unnecessarily. like, really LOUD! dekat rumah takpela, she does that in the mall too. habeslah parents dia jadi perhatian sekali...

On the other hand, most probably, Milan will call me Mama instead of Mommy. That was what i thought of until i read askbaby.com, at 8mos babies will learn making sounds like, 'ba, pa, da, ma". Duh!!

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers