Friday, November 27, 2009

Boredom

I don't know what has gotten into me tonight. I feel plain bored. And my feet are cold. Hubby's off to futsal, Milan is asleep. Maybe merely mood swings i guess. Meaning no baby yet? Seen so many newborns of friends this month. Make me wanna have my 2nd one soon. Well, i'll sure put the news here first. But, as at now, not yet.

Errrr...ok, hubby is on a long Eid Ul Adha holiday. From today (Thursday) until Weds or Tues (not so sure) next week. And we can't figure out yet what to do. That's what i don't like about living here in this island. Nothing much to do. If you are somewhere in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, at least you can drive to Oman etc. You can drive there too from here but to get through Saudi is quite a hassle (visa thingy).

Well, let me show you around our sweet little house for a little bit(with the christmas mood).

The aquarium and the plant i bought on the dining table.


Milan's christmas tree. It looks beautiful with the lights off. I mean, when you put the rice lights on.


The painting, we bought it for around RM30. I kind of like it.


And food;

Meatballs, mashed potato and tuna macaroni salad


Had it with a glass of air sirap...slurrrpppp!

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers