Saturday, December 26, 2009

An exhausted mother of 1!

Oh my...i can't feel my feet now. They are feeling stiff from long hours standing in the kitchen preparing for Milan's birthday tomorrow (26.12). I wanted to blog about our christmas day but i'm too tired.

I was standing and working in the kitchen since 1pm until 9.30pm. Oh yeah, i managed to make my first (and messy!) fondant cake. Though it doesn't came out as smooth as the silky fondant. anyways, there are always next times to try again. I would say "not bad for a first timer". i shall blog about it sometime later. got to shower (i smell like caster sugar!) and sleep. need to wake up at least at 5am tomorrow!

2 comments:

Wedy Reira said...

kau sangat rajin! eh mun ko bermasak sepanjang hari sapa jaga milan? daddy nya kah jaga whole day?

CarolRG said...

Milan sikboh dijaga gilak. Nya ekot jak ke sine kita. kak ya, nya molah hal nya dirik mpun...hehe

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers