Friday, February 12, 2010

Fear

As i was watching Milan sleeping, my mind was thinking of the friend that i blogged about earlier. The one with the health condition.

Suddenly i found myself sobbing uncontrollably. I cried and cried. I can't imagine myself being in her shoes. It must be so hard just to think about how you have to stay strong to fight it. To be sure that you will wake up again the next day and still be able to watch your baby smiles. To comfortably tell yourself that everything is going to be fine.

And as i was crying, i see myself in fear.

Fear of not strong enough in any situation. Fear of not strong enough to fight for the ones i love.

I can't write anymore. It's getting harder to hold back the tears.

I will go for pap smear and mammogram after the vacation. I will...

9 comments:

YourFriend said...

Aku baka nyaa.Selalu berunding menyimpang!Nya aku ngingat utai ngasuh ketawa belama.Bila kediri datai baru ga..ermmm."DIA"saja yg mengetahui.

Anonymous said...

pap smear is good...nanti tell me about it k.

CarolRG said...

Endun, nya meh. selalu mai menyimpang. udah nya takut ga. ya maya kediri, sunyi alu berunding utai baka nya.

Pey, ok. akan diblog nanti. sudah meningkat senja ni, takut pula mcm2 penyakit ada.

Anonymous said...

Sapa wak? Sue ke?

CarolRG said...

Aah Sue la. Kita tak buat2 lagi pap smear awak.

Hida Naza said...

masa lekak beranak harith, terus aku polah pap smear. sik sakit lah..sejuk sebab nya cucuk besi sikit lam 'V' ambik sampel.

Anonymous said...

what does she have actually? kita tak berani nk tanya coz I know she's a bit down lately. Just knew about her from her FB status only.

kita dh buat sekali je masa post natal checkup 2 months after IY was born. A reminder to myself to do another one before i hit 30.

u take care.*hugs*

CarolRG said...

Nor, aku lekak beranak nak terus diam kampung. kak ya terus pg sitok. sik sempat nak molah pap smear ya tek. :)

CarolRG said...

Pu3, she has B****t cancer. had an operation and tgh buat chemo rasanya. tu yang dia potong rambut pendek.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers