Thursday, April 01, 2010

TAGGED - Beautiful Blogger Award




Alamak, baru terhegeh2 nak buat. Sorrylah, Mama Harith and Najah. Baru haritok ada ok sikit. Tok pun sementara anak dara kecik ya agik tido. Very brief.

7 things about me. Here we go...

1. I'm a middle child. Actually it's me and my 3rd brother since there are 6 of us. So, the are bits and pieces of middle child syndrome in me.

2. I am not going to go crazy over chocolates or coffee. Thanks but no thanks. I used to take lots of Nescafe 3in1 while staying up late night for PMR. I guess i had enough already.

3. I am a LEO. So, lion ni tak akan kacau orang selagi dia tak dikacau and LAPAR, haha.

4. Quite independent. I am a middle child peeps. I have to make my own way. Except for now, i am not quite independent financially.

5. I am not a mathematics genius. And yet, i graduated in accountancy. Actually, i always wanted to do Law but long story lah.

6. I played sports, again, not anymore. Dulu, siap kapten futsal team for my department (way back in 2004 la). Then, volleyball captain for a company i worked with.

7. Saya penakut orangnya. Serius, sangat penakut.

So, have fun doing this tag in your blog. I tag all of you out there :P

4 comments:

Embau said...

Hahaha... "alai u uji d meda utai ba luar?" alu teringat ke dialog nya aku... Windu eh! SS14 punya kenangan... Ada buat suprise party lagi tu...

CarolRG said...

"Alai Mon..."hahaha...siti agi "address".."nama tai?"..."ALAMAT!!ALAMAT!!", HAHAHA

Hida Naza said...

ok dah ko carol? take care dear.

CarolRG said...

sik juak ok. tp, ya lah sik ok pun kenak juak kuatkan semangat mok nangga Milan. hehe..

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers