Monday, August 09, 2010

'HUNGERy'

It's just 9am and i really feel like eating lunch already. I've already had 2 'petite' sized popias for breakfast and still i feel like i've not been eating since last week. Over lah tu...haha. Arghhh... See the baby ticker up there, mentioning that she is collecting fat already. And i am one heck of a mommy who is so terrified of 'pushing' out one big baby. In my definition big is >3.2kgs. Ok, don't judge. I have my own reason. 2.9kgs caused me episiotomy + 3rd degree tear. Enough said.

For the next 3 weeks, i need to plan for what to cook. Need to empty the refrigerator already. The plates and baking stuff are securely packed. Tinggal plates yg tuan rumah sediakan je. So, no more main baking-membaking after this. Started works around the kitchen at 10.30pm last night. Tah tiba2 je semangat. Dah masuk kotak etc, ada lagi sisa2 kerajinan, continued with scrubbing the cooking stove and sink. Swept and mopped the floor. I didn't realised that the time was 12.05am when i was done. Milan was still awake. The daddy off the lights in the living room, hoping that she will somehow fall asleep. No..no...she will not sleep unless i tuck her to bed. After a quick shower, we both dozed off at almost 1am (or could be earlier, for me :) )

Now i have started sleeping with my feets placed on pillows. If on my feet too long will hurt my ankles and calves. If things are gonna be the same as what i experienced when  carrying Milan, in the coming months until delivery i will have swollen hands and feet! Waaaa...sangat tak best. And no more lying on my back too.

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers