Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wat A Day!

I love to start my day early...How's yours so far?

Milan woke up early today. Normally she wakes up at almost 11am. But today, she woke up at 7am. I was in the kitchen, preparing the daddy's breakfast. Then, after 'bye2'ing Papa off to work, we went to the shop to buy fish.

Then, i found out...there's nothing else to do. I started cooking lunch!!! What's for lunch? Fish curry for me, fried fish for the daddy, kangkung belacan and vege soup for Milan. And by the time i finished cooking, i looked at the clock....it was just 10.30am!!! Took shower with Milan and then here i am updating the blog with my 2nd entry for the day. Milan is taking her afternoon nap.

** the parcel for the online purchasing has arrived!!!hoho...and i'm ready for the "Black Parade" on 28th! *wink2*

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers