Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ola again...

I was still around, just that my lazy bum2 supersedes everything else. It is either i have too much stories to tell that i don't know where to begin with or i have no idea what to write.

Milan has never been so clingy. I just can't be out of her sight for a mere second. She'll go "Mommy where?". Nak masuk toilet pun sekali ok. When i'm in the kitchen she'll squeeze herself in between my legs. I thought that she won't be so clingy when she meets her cousins, but i was wrong...so very wrong. sangat penat nak dukung her all the time. She even look for me when she is sleeping. And she will only stop when she can hug me. Honestly, i am very worried about her when the "D" day comes.

Tomorrow i plan to go for Tigger's check up. Can't wait for the "D" day. Everything is too tiring for me right now.

Ok, that's about it. I'm tired...

4 comments:

Tiq said...

hollaa..nice to hear from u again ! take care there !

YourFriend said...

ola ole...:)..

Hida Naza said...

dolok masa pregnant Najah.
Orang madah Harith akan sik manjak lepas Najah keluar.
Tapi tok dah 6 bulan.
Masih gik nya jeles.
Siap pukul adiknya gik ya.
Pening aku koh.
Dolok ada juak hubby nulong.
Tok makin jadi sebab berebut aku dari adiknya.

CarolRG said...

Tiq: Am having flu...huhu. u take care too *hugsies*

Endun: hari ini gua masak itu daun entimun campur rebung...

Nur: Gine oh dgn Milan tok. nang aku sik dpt lepas dr mata nya bah. mesti lalu meraung. susah hati aku gine nak masuk hospital tok kelak eh.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers