Friday, October 15, 2010

The Daughters

Frankly speaking, i have nothing interesting to blog about. My everyday live revolves around me, myself, and my two daughters.

Daughter no.1 has become so amusing day by day. This morning, she woke up and ask for "nen su" (nenen susu or milk). So, i took my sweet time to tie my hair before slowly got up of the bed. By that time, she was already waited at the door. And out of the sudden, she screamed "MOMMYYYY...NOOOO, no mommy, no sleep". And she moved her pointing finger. She must have thought that i forgot about her requested for milk and thought that i wanted to go back to sleep. What a sunshine she brings into my life :) .

Meanwhile, daughter no.2 is moving happily inside. Putting pressure onto mommy's pelvic bone already. Somehow it feels awesome. It makes me wanting to see her as soon as possible. I can't really describe how it feels though.

** Dear friends, i do read ur blog entries but somehow my lazy bum refrains me from dropping comments...xoxo

3 comments:

YourFriend said...

ri:)...no hal nya!!ni alah setiap post ka ngumin deh..kubersama mu..nti beluk nda update baru tau tanya?ke mana hilang?:)

Wedy Reira said...

aku bersama mu juga... update saja anything bout milan and no2 aku akan tetap setia membaca!

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

miss you gorl. Glad to know that you are doing well. And Milan is always is always a sunchine.

Btw, my life pon sama....everyday almost the same time...so blogging pon jarang. :P

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers