Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't Hit It, Just Yet

Don't hit the panic button just yet...

My family members are so very kan cheong la i tell you. It's not that i don't like it but i do feel rimas sometimes when people around me can't remain calm. My aunts are so worried that we are staying alone in the house while others go to work. Takut i terberanak when nobody's in the house. My aunt has offered to come and stay in her place this week until i deliver. Mak called yesterday, to check whether i'm still ok. She is coming this Sunday after my 2nd cousin whose due date was on 24.10 has delivered baby girl yesterday's morning.

My due date is on the 17.11. I'll be grateful if Tigger decides to come out early. Of which, i doubt it. Though she is my 2nd baby. Anyway, it is not like the baby is just gonna pop out as and when you have your first contraction. So, there's no need to panic, really.

But to all of them, their main concern is Milan. Since she is still can't be away from me for too long. Anyways, like my aunts who has experience with clingy child while having another baby...their words of encouragement is GOD knows the best when the time comes. :)

2 comments:

YourFriend said...

cousin beranak..huh..sigi productive la kitak tu:)

can't wait.ya..utk apa..utk shopping..ha ha ha "ingat utai padah ku ba gtalk"

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

ehehehe....17.11.2010. Will take note. :)

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers