Sunday, October 31, 2010

Minus One

I've been wanting to bake chocolate cheesecake. Not that i'm craving to eat one. I don't eat chocolate. But i feel bored of doing nothing, and to me, baking is the best thing to do to kill my spare time. I've got all the ingredients except butter. Seriously, i thought i bought one stick already. Couldn't find it in the fridge though. Tundalah baking plan, see lah maybe next week.

Haven't pack my hospital bags yet. I need to find the bags first. Shopping bags banyaklah dekat dapur tu. Tak kan nak pakai luggage bags size XL lak gi hospital kan.

Okies, running out of ideas already... :). Till then

No comments:

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers