Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Blues

Oh, i am feeling exhausted.

Mom, sis and sis in law went out. And i am home with my two girls. Both need my attention. Sophie will only sleep when she is breastfeeding. She hates pacifier. Milan keeps on singing loudly that she wakes her sister up. Bukan calang2 lagu or nursery rhymes. "Love the way you lie" nyer chorus ok. sabar je lah...

Pendek kata, i am quite busy. There are times i had to cut through my conversation with the daddy when he called. Sometimes, i can't even pick up calls. My priority are my girls. Those phone calls can wait. I hope those people could understand. Just bear with me yah...

I feel like going out but i can't leave the girls. Especially Sophie. Lagi sebulan Papa datang...

3 comments:

Tiq said...

Have fun with the girls and don't stress too much yea *hugs*

Gna Eb said...

akai Milan, ka ngerindang keno ko iya, nda nemu pitching iya nyu mantik pending. Hehehehe

Wedy Reira said...

my dear, mun aku ada di miri tek maok mbak kau keluar. mbak lah sophie and milan juak lak aku main2 ngan baby sophie hehehe...hang in there my fren. oh lamak gik papanya pulang o.

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers