Monday, December 20, 2010

Sleepyhead...NAH!

I am just clueless on Sophie's sleeping pattern. I think she just 'hate' sleeping. She doesn't sleep during the day. Doesn't sleep as in not sleeping for more than 10mins. And now it's 4mins past midnight and her eyes are as bright as the morning sunshine.

When she cries, we'll nurse and nurse and nurse. A never ending cycle. Cry, nurse, sleep, cry, nurse, sleep and the cycle goes on and on. I don't bother looking at myself in the mirror for the time being. There's no point of doing so i guess. Eye bags and fuzzy hair, of course.

I'm feeling sleepy but not the little princess. Got to go.

1 comment:

Tiq said...

I guess this is just the transition period. Tapi mun berlarutan, better check doctor kali, at least doctor dpt ngecheck pa pa yg patut. XOXO

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers