Sunday, January 30, 2011

Neither Here Nor There

I am missing my late grandma. To me, she was my best listener. Always comforting. No bias opinion and no judgement. Too many things going on my mind. Talking to someone the other day makes things worse. And today, i couldn't help myself. Feeling empty. Took the girls into the room, switched the light off and i cried my heart out. Some things are better left unsaid. More often than not, i keep things to myself. I don't know what went wrong but i know i could be happier. Whatever it is, i can live without everyone or anything but not these 2 angels.

Us today. Sophie's baptism at St Joseph's Cathedral, Kuching.

2 comments:

Tiq said...

The loss of someone that we love so much must have the most profound impact on us.
Cry yourself out, let it off your chest. I know it's a struggle but I hope you do find peace along the road.
Your grandma must be proud with you right now. She lives on in your good-heart.

Anonymous said...

this explains the FB status ye?

relax wak..whatever is happening in your life now should make your stronger. it will.

focus on the positive stuff. hopefully it will help.

hoep to see u in KL soon?

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers