Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No. One


Finally my fear of not being able to love my two girls equally, submerged. These days i'm paying more attention to the little one. I am spending most of the times with lil Sophie. That leaves Milan either play on her own or 'bothering' the grandma or her aunt Babra. And of course, more dramas to get attention. Can't put the blame on her. I feel sorry for her instead. I try to spend more time with her when Sophie sleeps. Try to, at least hug her or give her a kiss.

The other night, i was watching them sleeping (my favourite 'show' before bedtime :) ). Then i just realised that Milan has grown a lot. Her hair is longer, she's taller. And then i find myself crying. And i texted the daddy. And his reply was, he felt the same too. She is no more a clingy girl like she use to be. She's fine when i am not around. And that to me, happened too soon. By the time i thought she wants me to stay with her on her first day at school, she might just ask me to go home. And then, she'll want to go to school with her friends. And maybe spending time in her own room. I was thinking, so much precious time wasted now. And i don't want to regret about it later. Difficult aye? 

She is becoming more chatty. Yesterday, she was trying to enter her aunt Babra's room (locked anyway). "Knock, knock" she said. Still no answer. "Babra, open the door. Babra...Babra". Yes, sometimes she missed the word "aunty". Then, still no answer "Babra, please..please...please...please..please". Haha, that did the trick. Babra opened the door for her. She knows the magic word already peeps! 

She even said this to me:
"Mommy is beautiful, nice. No...no...Mommy is good girl"

How sweet is that? Milan darling, Mommy miss us...

5 comments:

Tiq said...

This post made me all teary. :(

Aren't you glad you get to be a SAHM? Most people are dying to be at your place now! So savour every moment with them.

Milan!! Your language is exploding! hehehe

CarolRG said...

Tiq: Kan...i was teary too writing it down :(. SAHM is awesome, but too much is not enough sometimes :)

Endun: :)

Anonymous said...

I feel you and my number 2 has not even popped yet!

*sigh*

but then again, nothing beats mommy's love, she'll always be your first born, your pride and joy.

*hugs*

Tiq said...

Ohh it's ok to feel that way sometimes, we are just human.. But do know that you are a warrior. You are a great mom ok!!

CarolRG said...

Pu3: the night Sophie was born, i cried the whole night thinking of n missing milan, who was then left at home...one night felt like eternity :)

Tiq: High-5!

THE PARENTS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Milan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sophie

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers